Jul 5, 2019 by Foresight
Investigation Services for Criminal Defence Cases
A thorough investigation undertaken by highly experienced detectives can uncover valuable evidence that could change the result of a criminal trial or overturn a conviction.
At Foresight, we have a network of former senior detectives and chief police officers available to conduct investigations of criminal defence cases. We offer:
- Nationwide coverage
- Network of senior detectives with 20+ years experience
- Thorough, comprehensive investigations
Experienced Detectives for Criminal Investigations
When police services are stretched or officers do not follow correct protocol, important evidence can be missed in the initial investigation of a crime. Our experienced detectives can provide a unique insight on evidence pertaining to a case and identify any significant new evidence and areas for further investigation. Upon completion of the investigation, the detective will present their findings in a comprehensive report and if appropriate, act as a witness in court.
Our investigation services involve:
- Reviewing client cases, whether current or historic, and providing a bespoke investigation strategy
- Reviewing witness testimony, crime scenes, CCTV evidence, and gathering further evidence to identify new lines of enquiry
- A full review of unused material that may undermine the prosecution case and assist the defence.
- Re-interviewing clients, their families and witnesses, providing written advice on new lines of investigation
- Attending police/prison interviews
- Reviewing material prior to court and providing written reports of vulnerability of the prosecution case
- Human and technical surveillance
- Handling of covert intelligence sources, including whistle-blowers
- Forensic recovery of exhibits, documents & material
- Providing evidence at the High Court, Crown Courts & tribunals
Contact Us for Thorough Investigations of Criminal Cases
Our detectives have the skills and resources to uncover new evidence which could change the result of a criminal trial or overturn a conviction. Get in touch if you require an experienced investigator for a criminal defence case.
Call 03300 889 000
CALL OUR TEAM ON
0330 088 9000
Stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the industry by signing up to our newsletter. You're welcome to unsubscribe at any time and we'll always treat your personal details with the utmost care.