Jul 5, 2019 by Foresight
Save Time Searching for the Best Cell Site Analysis Expert Witness
Contact Foresight and we will match your case to a selection of relevant cell site anaylsis experts within 24 hours. Foresight offers:
- An extensive network of cell site analysis experts around the UK
- Quick turnaround of reports
- Easy and convenient sourcing of experts
- Cost and time savings to legal professionals
Cell Site Analysis Determines the Location of a Mobile Phone
Cell site analysis is process by which the geographical location of a mobile phone or data device is approximated. Cell sites store data records of the time and date a call or SMS is made or received, and this data can be analysed either live or historically to prove whether an individual was at the scene of the crime at a time of interest. Our experts provide independent and professional services of cell site surveys, cell mapping, call sequencing, detailed reports and expert opinion. These services are for evidential purposes and can be supported by the expert in court if required.
Cell Site Analysis provides:
- Advice on specific data to be requested from telephone networks
- Call data records analysis
- Call sequence tables production
- Cell site analysis/cell site field surveys
- Coverage maps/field strength surveys
- Provision of mapping services to locate cell sites, cell sectors, scenes of crime and pertinent addresses, available as hard copy A3 colour maps or as PowerPoint presentation
- Cell Phone Analysis provides:
- Text / SMS messages both sent and received
- Dialled numbers
- Incoming voice calls
- Outgoing voice calls
- Images sent, received and taken upon camera equipped phones
- Images sent and received from camera equipped phones
- Contact names and phone numbers held in directory
- Video and audio files held upon the device
- Cell Site Analysis Can Trace an Individual’s Movements
- Cell site analysis provides valuable insights which can confirm or disprove alibis. It is a very effective technique to place an individual at a geographical location, especially when supported by witness statements, CCTV images and number plate recognition data. Cell site field survey can be used to trace the path of a mobile phone as it moves from location to location, which can help investigators piece together an individual’s activity leading up to a crime being committed.
Cell Phone Expert Witness for Mobile Phone Analysis
As with computer systems, the use of mobile phones as accessories in crime is becoming increasingly common. A cell phone forensic expert witness can provide cell phone tracking as well as an access to and assess of the data and information found on memory cards or hard drives. This data can include text messages, phone history and social media posts, which can be examined to provide a judgement on whether someone is innocent or guilty. Evidence found by cell phone forensic is used by both the prosecution and defence team; our mobile phone forensics expert witnesses can help both parties make sense of cell phone analysis and accurately interpret the content presented.
Contact us for a Selection of the Best Cell Site Experts
At Foresight, we manage the whole process of instructing a cell site analysis expert. After contacting us, we will supply a fully itemised quote and a selection of expert CVs within 24 hours. Our experienced case managers will brief the expert, monitor case progress and ensure expert reports are received on time and to budget.
Save time searching for the best expert witnesses
Call 03300 889 000
CALL OUR TEAM ON
0330 088 9000
Stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the industry by signing up to our newsletter. You're welcome to unsubscribe at any time and we'll always treat your personal details with the utmost care.